Wednesday, May 7, 2008

JOLLIBEE OR MCDONALD'S???



which is which???

OR


i and my friend went to mall kanina. we are in different schools so we decided to meet at the gmall to give her the CD she asked me to burn ...

after finding her at the mall she asked me to accompany her in buying an accessory for her cp
then after that i was a bit hungry and wanted to eat some food so we headed up in Mcdonald's :)
i ordered a spag then she ordered large fries

while eating she told me that this is the only time that she found children at mcdo
i told her that Mcdo is found to be more of teens compared to jollibee which is more of kids :)
then we keep comparing the food available in Mcdo and jollibee..i prefer the fries in Mcdo than in Jollibee, she told me that she prefer the spag in jollibee than in mcdo in which I agreed to her and telling that i also like the chickenjoy in jollibee:)

feeling still hungry after eating and chatting in Mcdo she told me that she wanted to eat a jolly mango pie
so we headed to jollibee she ordered pie and caramel sundae while i ordered rocky road sundae :)

you, which do you prefer Mcdonald's or Jollibee??? :)

No comments: